Friday, June 6, 2008

365 - my 2nd tattoo

365 for today. I don't think I've ever put pictures of my tats up on here. I should. I love them. I have 3 so far. This was #2. I got this the day before I got married back in Jan 04. My best friend and I got matching ones. It was very symbolic for us, as we were both going through big... no, HUGE changes in our lives... a metamorphosis of sorts, for both of us. I was getting married, that's a big change. Anyway, it is a whimsical little butterfly, with both our favorite colors, blue (mine) and green (hers.) The tattoo guy hand drew it because we didn't really like any of the butterflies that they had on file. I adore this one, and think of her everytime I see it. :) I had to take a picture like this today, since I hardly ever wear shirts that show it off (although I should, I'm not diggin that farmer's tan I've got going on LOL.)

The Stampin' Up! party went great, I think everyone had a lot of fun. I didn't get to make the card with everyone because I was running after Carlee, but the demonstrator let me have hers. It is sooo adorable. I think I'm going to have to buy that set of stamps. :) I need to go through my wish list and figure out what I'm going to order....

PS: I felt the baby MOVE tonight!!! for the first time!!! ahhhh!!!! :D

3 comments:

Reese said...

Hey lady! I love the tat! I always think of you when I see mine too. You should see my tan line! It's terrible.

LoraLoo said...

The butterfly is beautiful! I've got a horrendous farmer's tan too. :)

How awesome you felt the baby!

Have a great weekend...

mira said...

one of the maternity shirts I have for you will show it off :)