Saturday, August 2, 2008

So bummed....

I found out this morning, that the college I'm going through changed my degree plan! ugh! You know that English Lit class I just took? The one I spent so much time and effort on, struggling not to stress out too much over it? Yeah, well, it turns out I didn't even need it anymore with the new Business Administration Degree plan. GRRRR!!!! They moved the Eng. Lit credit to the humanities section (which I already had credit for,) removed the foreign language requirement (that's good,) but added another performing arts humanities credit that I cannot get online. Great. So my degree is on hold until I can take some stupid "learn to draw" class, or "learn to do interpretive dancing" class face to face somewhere. I've wanted to scream all day. I just wanted to be done with this. Sigh....

I'll upload 365s later.
:S

5 comments:

Munchkins and Music said...

School can be so frustrating sometimes. I liked your blog description and thought I'd check you out! :)

LoraLoo said...

Wow... I'm surprised they did that. When I was in college my degree requirements had some changes, but they kept my requirements from the date I was admitted. What they did to you seems a bit unfair.

Bar L. said...

Well that's disappointing!!! Maybe you can convince them to use the class you took instead of interpretive dance??????? It seems very unfair to switch on you.

Sheena said...

Thanks guys :) yeah, I'm going to go in tomorrow to the office and find out if there's anything I can do either to keep the old degree plan, or to substitute for that extra class. I was so frustrated LOL... now I'm over it a bit. I think it was just the initial shock at seeing the change, when I was so excited to be done.

Caraloopy said...

That does stink...hopefully people there are reasonable and will let you through.
P.S. I don't have a bread machine! All by hand...I am so proud.