I promise. :)
what's been going on:
- took my computer class final, got an A!
- been keeping up with Bible Study, I'm learning some very interesting stuff, and connecting with some great ladies.
- took on a lot of MOMS Club events this month, because we didn't get a volunteer to do them in time. Tomorrow I have an Arts & Crafts event. I will be posting what I came up with either tomorrow or Tuesday, after I get some pictures of the final projects. It's Easter themed!
- should find out in a few days if we're pregnant yet or not (crossing fingers!)
- 2 weeks left of my science class!!!! If I can just hang on, and pass the last few assignments, and the final, I'm good to go.
- still going to pilates (2x week), but my weight lifting workouts (that I was doing 3x a week) have been ignored for 3 weeks. I'm starting back up tomorrow.
- finally finished reading Love in the Time of Cholera. Long, slow read, still haven't decided if I liked it or not.
- I'm now reading Oprah's book club selection, A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. This book is so amazing. I've always been spiritual, but this book in combination with the Bible study, is really taking that journey up a million levels. I feel so rejuvenated lately. I'm not stressed, and I'm getting so much better at just being still, and recognizing that peacefullness inside, my spirit. The book itself is not religious (as in a particular religion) but very spiritual, but I'm completely applying it to my belief in God. I signed up on Oprah.com so that I could download the classes that they're holding live, and the workbook questions and such. If you want a new look on life, a new look on happiness, read this book. It's completely refreshing.
- we're planning an Easter potluck at our house, for our friends.
- we're also going to be serving on the Mineo Neighborhood Assoc. Well Tony is, because only one member per household can serve, and he's the one that needs the volunteer hours. I will be helping and volunteering anyway. Our first project is the neighborhood Easter celebration, hopefully they'll understand that we won't be helping with the egg dying event.
And I believe that sums it up. I really can't wait to have more time to really start posting again. :) I've had so many ideas and things that I've wanted to write about, but just don't have the time. And now I've got a new project up my sleeve, that I'm still somewhat planning. Hope everyone is doing well!