Monday, August 23, 2010

Phases

I've realized my life is going through phases constantly, back to back, one right after another: 

getting ready for T to leave
getting adjusted to T being gone
finding a new routine once adjusted
getting ready for T to get back
readjusting once T gets home
finding a new routine when he's home
and then back to getting ready for T to leave.

And really, the phases overlap each other, no matter what phase I'm currently in, I'm trying to catch up from the last phase and simultaneously prepare for the next one.  It's no wonder so much time goes by without me realizing it. 

Anyway, with that being said, I'm currently trying to figure out a new routine for us.  I need more organization, really I do.  Surprised?  =)  I've got a new weekly schedule planned, reworking the budget, and starting meal planning again.  We'll see how long I'll keep it up this time.  Wish me luck! 

This weeks dinner menu:

Monday: Chickpea cutlets (Veganomicon,) mashed potatoes, and corn
Tuesday: Vegetable stir fry
Wednesday: Samosas
Thursday: Pasta with roasted veggies
Friday: Tofu hot dogs to take to Family Fun Night at church
Saturday: Summer squash soup, cous cous & black bean salad
Sunday:  Restaurant

See Menu Plan Monday on Organization Junkie
If only I could be that organized!
=)

0 comments: